- Measures 30 oz or 40 oz
- White glossy finish
- Sold in pack of 10
- Laser cut does produce some char please use a microfiber cloth to remove
- Protective paper needs to be removed before use
- Tumbler is not included
- The other items within the photo are simply to enhance the product and not included
Our company uses laser cutting technology to produce our blanks more efficiently, allowing for faster turnaround times. Our sublimation blank tumbler name tags come in 30 oz and 40 oz sizes and are available for bulk purchase. Please note that these products are only compatible with sublimation printers and heat presses. If you require printed designs, we offer that as an additional service. It's important to mention that our blanks are specifically designed to fit Stanley Tumblers Quenchers 2.0 versions; however, we cannot guarantee their compatibility with other models.
Before you Press
- Heat press pressure check your blank
- Use protective paper on top and bottom
- Place transfer face down to the substrate. Substrate should be faced up.
- Caution tape will be hot when it's complete
- Sublimation transfer
- Scratch paper
- Heat tape
- Mirror you image
- Press and cool down for 2 minutes
Suggested Heat Settings
- Time: 60 seconds
- Temperature: 385° F
- Pressure: Med/Heavy
- Protective Gloves to avoid fingerprints
Please note these are only suggestions. All heat presses will vary.
Free shipping on all order $100 or more in value.
- Current production time: 3 to 4 business days.(Except 3D Kits)
- Shipping transit time: is an additional 5 to 7 business days.
- US customers only.
- Canada customers only on select products.